Join Our Team
URM Technologies is a premier vendor of Konica Minolta, Document Management Software Solutions, Enterprise Content Management Solutions, VOIP Phone Systems, Managed Print Services, Backfile Conversion, Scanning, Shredding, and Storage Provide, and committed to providing customers with excellent products and services. As a URM Technologies Sales Account Executive, you will have the best of both worlds – working for a strong local company selling products and solutions provided by world-class leaders in the business technology industry.
Our Company Values
URM Technologies stands by their values, which includes a focus on both customers and employees. The average URM Technologies employee stays with the company for over 10 years—and some have been on board for as long as 20 years. A positive workplace creates happy employees, which directly impacts customer satisfaction.
If you have a hunter mentality and a competitive passion for growth, learning, relationship building, and sales, URM is the place for you! We are looking for someone with at least two years in the copier/office technology industry, or comparable sales experience. We are hiring for territories in Orange County, Los Angeles, Ventura County, and Santa Barbara (which includes down the street business and major accounts).
- Manage assigned territory
- Development of new business Schedule appointments and demonstrate equipment/software
- Recommend solutions and close sales
- Communicate features of products and services articulately and persuasively to clients
- Aggressively prospect for new accounts
- Prospect via cold calling and phone calls for new business development
- Manage accounts and design appropriate solution based on clients’ needs
- Technology demonstrations
- Present the URM value proposition to decision makers
- Write proposals and negotiate terms of contracts
- Measure and report ROI of efforts
- Build long-term relationships with clients
- Activity and quota-driven sales “hunter” with a professional demeanor, impeccable integrity, and high
sense of urgency
- 2 to 5 years of proven sales performance is preferred
- A goal-driven personality with a need-to-win attitude
- Ability to build and develop relationships quickly with key decision makers
- Knowledge of general sales techniques, cold-calls, sales closings, etc.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to negotiate
- Possess excellent prospecting, presentation, and networking skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required. We hire people, not degrees.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks:
- Base salary + unlimited, uncapped commissions + car allowance + phone allowance
- Immediate Health, Dental, Vision coverage
- 401K and FSA
- Vacation days and Holidays
- Company provided Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance available
Why Join Us?
- An energetic, dynamic, and fun work environment
- Thorough training for confident empowered quick-minded in-field decisions
- Access to the C-level- open-door policy encourages direct interaction with the CEO and President
- Monthly sales promotions
- Awesome sales incentives
- Unlimited Growth Opportunity
- Mentorship style management support throughout your career to ensure your success