Large Format Printing Services
URM Technologies’ Large Format Printing and Plotter Services
URM Technologies is a one-stop-shop for all your large format printing and scanning needs. Whether you are a small business seeking a few print sets, or you are ready to take the leap to owning your own in-house large format printer, URM Technologies has the solution.
Contact URM Technologies’ Full-Service
Our onsite fulfillment services are ideal for contractors, architects, engineers, construction companies and other industries where high-quality large format is an integral part of day-to-day project success. URM Technologies is a certified KIP Konica Minolta® large format printing and scanning partner.
Send Your Files to URM Technologies For:
- Large format printing services for all industries including architectural, engineering, construction, and more!
- Easy to upload and order for fast turnaround (CD/DVD, Dropbox, URM Technologies’ Secure Drive™)
- Professional color management with premium water tight durable toner
- Any quantity printing and plotting requirements, from a few sets to any amount
- Technical documents, renderings, landscaping plans, electrical diagrams, outdoor and indoor signage, billboards, maps, trade show graphics, legal and medical exhibits, etc.
- Kip equipment, 36″ wide, length max determined by media roll. Generally, up to 500′
- Custom layout available for wall covering, and bill board size print outs.
Fast Access to Premium Quality Prints, Mailed to Your Office Anytime
Ready to Build Your Business and Buy a Large Format Printer and Scanner?
URM Technologies Has the Best KIP® Units Available for Purchase Today
Is your office already printing a high volume of large format prints? URM Technologies is an authorized dealer and service provider of the top-quality KIP® multi-function and multi-touch large format printer systems.
Contact us today to determine if it makes more sense to purchase your own large format printer and scanner.
Are you ready to bring the KIP® 7160 or 860 Large Format Printer in-house?
Q: Do you anticipate color print volume to continue or increase over the next 3 years?
A: Print top quality and quantity in-house consistently in-house with KIP’s easy access and maintenance.
Q: If you could print CAD documents in color sets at high speed and low cost in-house, would provide an advantage to your company?
A: Cut your printing costs with a professional large format printer in-house
Q: How important is document security?
A: Keep your secure documents private and safe without leaving your office.
Q: Do you need maintenance for your existing large format printer and scanner?
A: URM Technologies services large format printers nationwide.
KIP® Best Sellers:
Incredibly productive and designed to satisfy the most demanding needs of decentralized users. The versatile KIP® 7170 may also be expanded to provide multi-function convenience. It is also expandable to meet the need for centralized printing. Smart, Multi-Touch Controls
All system functions are performed through its large, 12″ display with vivid multi-touch color controls that instantly respond to your touch.
- Color Multi-Touch Controls
- 6 ‘D’ / ‘A1’ Size Prints per Minute
- 2 Integrated Media Rolls
- Integrated Touchscreen with Advanced User Management
- PC & Web Based Submission Tools
KIP® 860 Multi-Function Color System
Ideal for environments that require convenient multi-function productivity with a single footprint space-saving design. The KIP® 860 color print system provides extraordinary print quality and performance for both color and black & white wide format printing of technical and business graphics. Use the intuitive touchscreen navigation that automates copy, scan and print functions for single touch productivity. All system features and functions are at your fingertips, easy to access for flawless output.
- 2 Roll Multi-Function System with Integrated Scanner
- 12” Smart System K Touchscreen
- Standard Front Stacking
- Optional Rear Stacking or KIPFold
- KIP System K Print Management Suite
- Windows and AutoCAD Drivers
- Workflow Automation
Usable Types of Print Materials:
14 to 28 lbs bond, Presentation Bond, Heavy Weight 40 lbs bond, Indoor/Outdoor water resistant 27 lbs bond, Indoor/Outdoor water resistant 40 lb Poster Paper, Blue Back 6 mil Poster Paper, Gloss 32 lb Bond, Adhesive Back Bon 7.5 mil Repositionable, Adhesive Rack on 7.5 Mil Permanent, Clear Film Adhesive Back 8 mil Permanent, White Film Adhesive Back 7 mil Permanent, White Film Adhesive Back 7 mil Low Tack, 3 mil Clear Film, 3 mil Double Matte Film, 4 mil White Opaque Film, Fusion Soft Polyester 7.5 mil Digital Synthetic Banner, Fusion Soft Polyester 10 mil Digital Synthetic Banner, Digital Title 7 mil Banner.