AccurioPress C6085 Digital Color Press
The AccurioPress C6085 Digital Color Press is a powerful way for professional print providers to boost output capabilities, color quality and cost-efficiency — delivering up to 85 ppm full color output with automated production setup and a wide range of paper stocks and finishing options.
|Color / B&W||
- Digital color printer with an industry-leading output of 85 ppm in color and B&W
- Fully automated, closed-loop quality management system produces superior color quality and consistency as well as accurate front to back registration.
- 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution with 8-bit processing for smoother, more realistic color images to rival offset printing at a fraction of the cost
- SEAD V Screen-Enhancing Active Digital Processing System that continuously maintains image stability over long press runs
- G7 grayscale calibration, enabling similar appearance across multiple G7 devices
- Enhanced Simitri® HDE toner for superior halftone and skin-tone reproduction, with biomass plant-based material to reduce environmental impact
- 13,890-sheet paper capacity for long press runs without interruption
- Accepts paper sizes up to 13” x 19.2” and weights from 52 gsm to 400 gsm with smooth-running vacuum paper feed mechanism
- Optional envelope printing is available, duplex banner printing up to 29.5” and simplex up to 47” will be available at the end of 2017
- Versatile inline finishing options to suit any production need, including perfect binding, saddle stitching and ring binding
- Staple Finisher with 100-sheet stapling and options for saddle-stitching, 2/3 hole punching and post insertion
- Folding Unit provides 6 folding functions plus 2/3 hole punching
- Saddle Stitch Unit produces up to 200-page booklets with face trimming
- Perfect Binder produces glue-bound books of up to 30mm (~600 pages) GBC Punch Unit with simple slide-in, slide-out die replacement; Ring Binder Unit to create ring-bound reports and presentations
- Large Capacity Stacker Unit handles up to 5,000-sheet output and includes a convenient rollaway cart
- Plockmatic and Watkiss bookletmakers are available for full bleed, 3-sided trimmed booklets.
- Custom-designed Konica Minolta Controller, as well as Fiery and Creo DFE options