The Kodak i3450 desktop scanner is purpose-built to deliver consistent throughput and minimize downtime for your office. They’re loaded with impressive imaging functionality for onboarding of information and Intelligent Document Protection to defend against damaged documents and lost data.
- Daily Volume: 20,000 pages
- ADF: Up to 90 ppm/180 ipm at 200 dpi and 300 dpi (up to 80 ppm/160 ipm in color)
- Illumination Dual LED
- Small footprint: With dimensions of only 43cm x 37cm, these scanners are the most compact low volume product scanners in the Kodak product lineup.
- Paper Thickness and Weight : 34-413 g/m2 (9-110 lb.) paper
- Grayscale output bit depth is 256 levels (8-bit); color capture bit depth is 48 bits (16 x 3); color output bit depth is 24 bits (8 x 3)
- Paper Path Options: Documents can exit into the front output tray, or at the rear of the scanner if the straight-through paper path option is manually selected
- Connectivity USB 2.0; USB 3.0 Compatible
- A3 (12″x18″) Flatbed
- A4 (8.5″x14″) Flatbed