Regularly Scheduled Shredding Services
Here’s how our process works:
- Locked security containers are placed in designated areas of your premises, eliminating wasted staff time spent on paper shredders while assisting you with your legislative compliance.
- Documents requiring destruction are dropped into the security containers where they will remain until your scheduled service date.
Our bonded employees will shred the material on-site according to your preset service schedule.
- The security containers, or their contents, are taken directly from your office to our mobile shredding truck where your documents are shredded.
- The shredded waste is transported to a recycling facility.
The shredding process can be witnessed via the on-board monitor at all times.
- Customers are issued a Certificate of Destruction immediately upon completion of the shredding process.
One Time Shredding Services
In addition to regularly scheduled shredding services, we offer one-time purge or bulk shredding at competitive rates. This service is ideal for:
- Customers who are moving and have documents to be destroyed.
- Customers performing their annual office clean-out to create more storage space.